Cruisers weekend journey
Enjoy a Weekend Sailboat Adventure
Picture yourself walking down a dock to a sailboat as the skipper. You have the knowledge and confidence to take command of Venere, a 42-foot sailboat for an amazing time on the water. You’ve dreamed about this day and now it’s here!
Spend a day or more on board this beautiful Catalina 42 Mk2 sailing vessel with you at the helm and enjoy the wonders of true freedom. Sail with an ASA 105/106 Certification or with a certified captain on the coastal waters of Southern California. Anchor out for the day or set a course to Santa Catalina Island… It’s your adventure!
Or just stay at the dock and enjoy the Hyatt Regency Spa and Marina Hotel facilities. Or a little of both!
Gone Sailing will make this happen for you!
Note: When booking online, our Weekend Journeys typically start on Thursday but can start on any day you like. So if starting on a Thursday isn’t part of your plan, please call us and we’ll get your adventure ship shape to your dates.
- $640.00 per day up to four crew members
- $150.00 per day for additional crew (up to six total)
- $2,500.00 refundable security deposit
- 25% nonrefundable booking deposit
- No SOLO SAILING
- Must have current CERTIFIED ASA 105/106 and Logbook
- No pets
- Skipper liability insurance
- Minimum one-day charter (return by 11:59 p.m. same day)
- Maximum seven-day charter
- Maximum six guests
- Inspection and delivery 8 a.m.
- Return by 11:59 p.m. day of return
Optional (as required)
- Captain for hire
- ASA instructor for hire
- First mate for hire
Some adventures include whale and dolphin sightings.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sail offshore from Ocean Beach
Sailing Basics | ASA 101/103
Learn to sail in a safe and supportive environment with an experienced sailing instructor! With Gone Sailing ASA certification classes, you will acquire the knowledge, skills, and confidence to sail a modern, mid-sized cruising yacht. This course includes the ASA 101/103 certification upon successful completion.