Cruisers weekend journey
Enjoy a Weekend Sailboat Adventure
Imagine yourself walking down a dock to a sailboat as the skipper. You have the knowledge and experience to take command of Venere, a 42-foot sailboat for an amazing time on the water. Spend a day or more on board this beautiful Catalina 42 Mk2 sailing vessel with you at the helm and enjoy the wonders of true freedom. Anchor this vessel for the day, or set course to Santa Catalina Island for a sailing adventure! Sail with an ASA 105/106 Certification or with a certified captain on the coastal waters of Southern California.
Note: When booking online, our Weekend Journeys typically start on Thursday but can start on any day you like. So if starting on a Thursday isn’t part of your plan, please call us and we’ll get your adventure ship shape to your dates.
- $440.00 per day up to four crew members (minimum 2 days but we do make exceptions)
- $150.00 per day for additional crew (up to six total)
- $2,500.00 refundable security deposit
- 25% nonrefundable booking deposit
- No SOLO SAILING
- Must have current CERTIFIED ASA 105/106 and Logbook
- No pets
- Skipper liability insurance
- Minimum one-day charter (return by 11:59 p.m. same day)
- Maximum seven-day charter
- Maximum six guests
- Inspection and delivery 8 a.m.
- Return by 11:59 p.m. day of return
Optional (as required)
- Captain for hire
- ASA instructor for hire
- First mate for hire
Some adventures include whale and dolphin sightings.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sail offshore from Ocean Beach
Sailing Basics | ASA 101/103
Learn to sail in a safe and supportive environment with an experienced sailing instructor! With Gone Sailing ASA certification classes, you will acquire the knowledge, skills, and confidence to sail a modern, mid-sized cruising yacht. This course includes the ASA 101/103 certification upon successful completion.